Monday, May 6, 2013

Just a little intro

       Hello all and welcome!!! My name is Brittney Letrice you can call me B! A little about me, I'm a 20 something living working and loving in the great state of Texas. I work in the hospitality industry currently and I'm still searching for my niche in life but hey, it will come when God feels I'm ready for the greatness that I know is to come. Until then I will just continue to "do me" as they say lol. I live with two of my best friends and I can honestly say if it wasn't for the two of them I would probably be crazy(er than I already am lol). My personality is all over the place and so is my train of thought. I love to have fun, shop , eat, just try things in general. Friendly as I may seem, I'm not very good with opening up to people so this is my little experiment with being more open. I don't want to call this a blog though, because I feel like that would take away from what this truly is for me. This is my journey through life as I see it, uncensored and completely true (except of course for the parts I make up out of utter boredom). It's a dedication to my free spirit and the total randomness that defines me. My topics will probably be all over the place because, hey, that's just how I roll.  I'm not sure if it will be any good but none of that really matters. All that matters is that I want to do this, so I will, because I can. What I do know is that in any leap of faith there is the chance you will fall, but you have to fall before you can fly =). I embrace all the possibilities and outcomes because "I AIN'T SCARED OF THE FALL!" SOOOOOOO on that note.....LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!
    
                                                           Brittney Letrice =)

“Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.” -Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 6: Fables and Reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment